PEDRO J. DÁVILA COLÓN, PROFESSIONAL LAND SURVEYORS, PSC
ESTABLISHED since 1988
PJDC, PLS. CSP was established in San Juan, P.R. in 1988 by Pedro J. Dávila Colón, who has a bachelor’s degree in Science in Land Surveying from the University College of Turabo.
Our priority is to offer a thorough and high quality surveying service. The company is closely attached to the professional and commercial ethics protocol, as we only hire and work with licensed land surveyors and surveying technicians, who have over 20 years of experience working in the field and in our company.
We have provided surveying services for highway, structural designs, railroad designs and construction, amongst others. ALTA-ACSM Survey plan, survey for airport pavement reconstruction, survey and topographic plans for the design of commercial/shopping malls, private residences, sport facilities, hospitals, hotels and renewable energy projects are also among our list of projects served.
PJDC, PLS. CSP offers the most extensive knowledge in the field and the experience you need for every project to be successful.
• Former Member of the Law Committee of CIAPR
• Former Member of the Committee for the Defense of the Profession of CIAPR (Recognized by Resolution of July 29, 1998 for his performance)
• Former Member of the Board of Examiners of Engineers and Surveyors of Puerto Rico in the Department of State of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico
• Distinguished Surveyor of the Year 1998 – awarded by the Institute of Surveyors of CIAPR
• Exalted to the Gallery of Distinguished Alumni of the University College of Turabo (2002)
• Member of the Investment Committee of CIAPR